[Dailydrool] Twinkeltoes Wilson: March 13, 2003-November 12, 2016

Kathy Wilson via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Nov 13 14:35:00 PST 2016

We had to say goodbye to our Twink yesterday afternoon.  She had given up
eating entirely and was becoming increasingly disoriented, so it was time to
let her make her trip to the Bridge. She was a sweetheart of a dog who
regularly graced the DD calendar (including the sign-up webpage many years
ago) and will be sorely missed by all, but most especially by her constant
companion, Hooter the harrier.

Run free, Stinky Twinkie, we love you!  When you see Moose at the Bridge,
give her a big slurp from us!

Kathy Wilson, Hooter the harrier, and sadly both Twinkletoes and Moose (ATB)