[Dailydrool] Daisey, Siobhan and Twinkeltoes.

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Nov 14 18:30:42 PST 2016

Drool is going out to Chris and Daisey who acted strange yesterday.  I
hope the vet can shed some light on her weird behavior, and I  hope it is
nothing seriously wrong with her.  Millie will be sending drool her  way.

Prayers and lots of drool are going out to the slaves of Siohban and
Twinkeltoes who both traveled to the Bridge today.  All will be in my  prayers
and in Millie's drool.  Fly free sweet hounds, you are now all well  and
running free.

Douglas Dropp  and Millie with
Pw, Charlie(ATB) & Pw. Bennett(ATB)