[Dailydrool] Ruger

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Nov 18 01:27:47 PST 2016

Dear Ruger,
Please take care of yourself and be a good patient! You are a good friend
of ours and we don't like it when you are sick. Pancreatitis is serious
stuff. Get plenty of rest and only eat the low fat, good for you stuff your
momma is slinging your way. Meanwhile we are slinging healing drool your
way!
Beauford and Bugsey and Browyn the Fairy Princess is flinging snooter
kisses your way. We will also send all the Golder Retriever drool we were
drenched in yesterday. Not sure it works as well, but there was enough of
it!

timandjenmartin at gmail.com