[Dailydrool] Olive Rose fund raiser

Vikki Grauf via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Nov 20 21:30:27 PST 2016

Lake House Designs by LakeHouseDesigns

|    |
Lake House Designs by LakeHouseDesigns
 Browse unique items from LakeHouseDesigns on Etsy, a global marketplace of handmade, vintage and creative goods.  |  |

Here is the asked for link to the Olive Rose fund raiser. For those of you that missed it, I am giving the full amount of the item, minus Etsy listing fees and final value fees.
To participate in this fund raiser, all orders must be said and done by the 29th. Etsy sends me it's bill out on the 30th, then I will be subtracting their fees, and sending along the rest for Olive's bills. So remember, the 29th is the cut off.
Leslie took an incredible leap of faith with this dog, but she's very young, and it would be nice to see her get a shot at a life.
Happy Thanksgiving to all, Vikki