[Dailydrool] Sandi Wittenberg and Craig

judith wittels via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Nov 23 14:16:52 PST 2016

Sandi,

I am so very sorry for the loss of Craig. What a wonderful person he was. I knew nothing of your life till now except that you too love bassets. I know they say time will heal and the pain will lessen , I lost my dad years ago and aunts, uncles, and cousins but not my husband. He is still here with me driving me crazy some days as yours did. I hope the lessening of the pain also happens when you lose your husband. I send you now hugs and hope you can feel them from afar.
Sad Tear,
Judy