[Dailydrool] 2016 Howliday Cards

mom2jaxson via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Nov 23 22:03:54 PST 2016

I have done the Howliday card exchange every year since it started.  This year, I posted to invite people to share postage with me, but received no response, except a person who has shared with me in the past.
Based on the fact it appeared there were not enough interested people and due to my own personal pity party I've been having lately, I made the tough decision not to participate - something I didn't really want to do.
Now, one day before the deadline, I was approached to see if I would be doing cards.  It may be a sign that I wasn't supposed to give up on the cards.
I'd be happy to be the stuffer.  I'll pick up your cards at Walmart or Sam's or you can mail them to me direct.  Shared postage for the full list is cheaper than doing the small list on your own.
However, tempus fugit.  I need to know tomorrow.
I think my favorite thing about the card exchange is passing my cards along to someone else to enjoy.  Over the years, I've always shared my cards with someone down and out that needed to get something in the mail that brought joy.
If anyone is interested in sharing at the last minute, let me know.  Despite the anticipation that 2017 will be a tough year for the Muchmore household, maybe the better thing to do is to enjoy what is left of 2016.
Karen Muchmore