[Dailydrool] Shedding - 2 things

Ann Hefner via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Nov 25 11:11:10 PST 2016

Lacy and Ella are shedding like crazy. They are both eating Royal Canin
Urinary SO diet. We battled UTI's with Lacy for 4 years until we started her
on the SO. Ella also has had 2 UTI's since we got her 6 months ago, so I
have her eating it too. None of my other hounds are shedding, so it must be
the food. I'm wondering if anyone has any ideas on a supplement or vitamin
that maybe they are missing with this diet. Archie has the same type of fur
and he is on a renal diet and he's not shedding at all. My other guys have
very short fur and hardly shed.  I started to clean the house this morning
and thought, what is the sense in vacuuming or washing the dog beds.
Everything will be just as full of hair in an hour.

So, now for the discovery --  the Dyson pet hair attachment. Wow, does it
work good. I filled the canister to capacity twice vacuuming Lacy. She was
so scared of the vacuum I had to do it in several rounds and let her rest in
between. Ella tolerated it. Ernie loved it. I could vacuum him all day and
he'd just stand there and wait for more. Lacy finally calmed down and let us
do one final round. The attachment will also fit my Shark and Hoover with
adapters so if you won't have a Dyson and just want to get the brush
attachment you can probably make it fit any vacuum.

Ann

anniebh at acsol.net