[Dailydrool] crystals in urine & diet

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Nov 26 21:01:33 PST 2016

I read Nancy Candrays post regarding Crystals in urine & diet.
Our Odie (bass-a-jack) has twice been found to have crystals in
his urine & one time blood (they thought maybe he had passed a stone.

Our vet recommended the Royal Cane special diet (wow was it expensive!)
and recommended a whole list of tests & x-rays...which we can't afford.
I am going to research the food you recommended. Please e-mail me
(off-list) if you tried anything else that helped!

Drool to all in need,
Some much to be thankful for,
JohannaMama to Odie (da bass-a-jack)