[Dailydrool] Gatlinburg Fires

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Nov 30 11:04:38 PST 2016

Conley and MertaLou and Mr. Biskit and I and Doc too, of course, wish to
thank everyone for the very kind thoughts, the prayers and offers of
assistance for my son.
Today one of his neighbors climbed the hill all the way and reported back
that while his own home was totally gone, Christopher's house still stands.
What damage there is remains to be seen. When I spoke with them they had
been unable to get back to Gatlinburg from Knoxville. I am hoping for even
more good news when they finally get to return.

MomPerson to MertaLou, Conley, Doc and Christopher too.

bgszap2 at gmail.com​