[Dailydrool] Gophers

Jacquelynn Chazey via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Nov 4 04:21:55 PDT 2016

I had a summer job in WY when I was young and thin, taking care of two
teams of polo ponies, 16 horses, 80 acres of land, and yet, I could not
truly gallop them on that land because of gopher holes. I had to be really
careful where I could ride....

I have a new love, watching the PBR, and if anyone else watches, correct me
if I misquote the guy, but the winner of the first round, Chase Outlaw, in
celebration of his great ride said,  "I am happier than a gopher in fresh
dirt".  That is a quote that will stay with me, for some odd reason.  Well,
I am odd.

To heal my heart, I have begun a new pup search, and I applied for a 7 mo.
old basset in an all breed rescue.  His name is Pickles.  I know Jr. would
approve, it is up to time and circumstance if it happens.  BTW, I would
keep the name Pickles.  I like it, and I like him.

Peace, love and drool,

Jackie needing 4 more paws