[Dailydrool] ruger

LOIS LEMA via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Nov 24 19:20:27 PST 2016

 damn!  I must have must have missed that posting.  I am so sorry....I always enjoyed reading of his exploits.   sigh.things are good here up in the wilds of  NH.  dexter has passed his CGC and is no studying to become a therapy dog.  he enjoys class and is a quick learner.  he is the first dog I have had that will pass up treats to meet and greet the toddlers who stand outside class and watch the store next to the school is a pizza place so there is a pretty decent flow of traffic).  I am very proud of the boy.   today he sat & literally watched the dog show on tv.  seriously.  perched himself up on the couch and followed the dogs.  he has much going on inside his stumpy head.  miss sally is doing well too - she is learning obedience  thru him.  we  have found a dog park near us which makes for big fun, so life is good and there is play time at the day care place at times as well.life is good.lois &dexter & sally.