[Dailydrool] October $5 Friday - Debbies Dawgs

Donna Lindy via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Oct 4 08:30:44 PDT 2016

OCTOBER $5 FRIDAY IS this coming Friday, Oct. 7th. Our rescue
this month is UTAH FRIENDS OF BASSET HOUNDS. They have
a LOT of seniors!  To donate to help UFBH with their senior expenses,
you can paypal directly to the rescue at

shop at utahbassethoundrescue.com (do this if you need a tax receipt)

or to debbiesdawgs at icloud.com If you prefer to mail a check, make it
out to the rescue and send it to: Utah Friends of Basset Hounds, 1338
South Foothill Drive #172 Salt Lake City, Utah 84108

I wish you could some of their hounds - Milo walks around carrying
his own ear, Barking Fred gets to inspect the inside of the fridge
at doggie day care, Grandma Daisy squeezes into a tiny dog bed to
be with her Cairn terrier brother just to name a few.  Utah Friends
of Bassets doesn’t turn away senior hounds and could use our help
with expenses.  Thanks so much for helping if you can.

Donna, drool fueler for Sunny and Maggie