[Dailydrool] Quilt Raffle

Chris via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Oct 4 16:06:26 PDT 2016

Just a reminder  Western Missouri Basset Rescue has several older needy
dogs, Charlie has cancer, few teeth left so we pulverize his home cooked
food so he can chew it he has allergies and glaucoma he is eleven years old
he seems to be getting weaker and more pitiful daily his meds each month are
costly he was an owner surrender with house training problems because he was
crated all day. He is doing well and we are trying to keep him comfortable
during his end of life journey.
Wags is a nine year old owner surrender he came to us emaciated and anemic
with worms, he has Heartworm disease and is undergoing therapy he had some
trust issues at first but has gained 25 pounds in the three months he has
been with us he has had his HW treatment a few weeks ago after we got rid of
his other worms and got his Hemoglobin up and he is resting trying to get
well.
Daisy is an 12 year old owner surrender who had been outside tied to a tree
for 12 years because she was not housetrained. She has very aggressive food
tendencies and we are working with her house training and she is improving
in interacting with the other dogs and enjoying her life inside the house
during her last days.
These are just a few of the dogs in our rescue but are the most needy at
this time health and needs are always changing with rescues.
We are having a woofle  of a lovely quilt .actually it is a one of a kind
work of art made by our own Val Brewer tickets are only $1.00 each  and this
would make a lovely wall art or bed topper it is absolutely gorgeous the
pictures do not do it justice!!!! You can view the quilt here.

https://www.youcaring.com/manage-fundraiser.aspx?frid=651414

Christine
jbly1 at kc.rr.com