[Dailydrool] Change

Cathy Brown via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Oct 5 17:37:39 PDT 2016

I have no knowledge of veterinary skills. I just go by my gut. I have seen my vet search for answers for me, call me with additional information, call me at all hours to report a little progress, involve me in the decision making process and finally cry real tears with me at the end. All my feelings say that she, all all her team, care about me and my animals. So I will stay unless things change. If I no longer feel that care and determination to do everything possible for my animals, then I will begin to search for a new vet.
Cathy Brown
idigdoxies at yahoo.com

Sent from my iPhone