[Dailydrool] FW: Today's Madden's Birthday!

Dossey, Gwen via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Oct 12 05:16:23 PDT 2016

I tried to send this yesterday with a picture attachment, so it was rejected.  Here it is again without the picture (you can mail me if you want to see her)

Today is our Madden's 15th birthday!!  We adopted her from GGBR 8+ years ago!  When she came to us, she didn't know she was a basset, didn't play with toys or dogs and definitely didn't know she was goofy or a hunter!!  She learned to be all of those things in hardly no time at all!  She's been through a LOT in the last 8+ years, having to have several lumpectomies, glaucoma, removal of 1 eye and 2 years later losing the vision in the other... but she's still going strong, super independent and sweet as all can be!!  Happy birthday beautiful girl!!  We love you SO much!!  XOXOXO
<3<3<3<3

~The momma, The dad, Teddi & Sasha~ (:>
(gdossey at te.com<mailto:gdossey at te.com>)