[Dailydrool] Secret Howloween Pawtner

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Oct 12 17:43:41 PDT 2016

Monday morning, while eating breakfast , the doorbell rang.  When I  answere
d it I found the postman standing there with this huge box in his  had.  He
gave it to me and I wondered "what the heck is this".  On  further
examination, I saw it was from Vi Potter, my secret Pawtner.  I  opened it and found
a plethora of wonderful items in it.  There was a hand  made wolf throw to
keep me warm with the ensuing cold weather, a lovely autumnal  wreath which
we hung in the living room, there were some home baked pumpkin  breads and
cookies, which were yummy, some dog treats for Millie, some Halloween
pencils, some candy for adults and a couple of holiday note pads and two large
trick or treat pails.  It was so much fun going through the box and finding
all the great items in it.  Many thanks Vi for all the nice things.

Douglas Dropp  and Millie with
Pw, Charlie(ATB) & Pw. Bennett(ATB)