[Dailydrool] Dog Exploded

Marilyn Briggs via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Oct 16 14:11:08 PDT 2016

In the basset world, I hardly thought it was graphic, comparatively speaking. Poor dog projectile vomited
all over the couch. BUT, it had a cover that was washed and all is well.

We had instances a few years back with my old, blind guy, Chester, we called "funky foot". I had 5 bassets at the
time and he would step in someone's (or his) poop in the yard and then come in and walk all over the house. He was
the Eeyore of bassets--a little slow and plodding. What is a little puke compared to Funky Foot?

Marilyn Briggs
marbriggs at comcast.net