[Dailydrool] One of a kind basset art!

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Oct 17 08:05:46 PDT 2016

Hi,
Lucy here. I was a rescue from Hounds Haven Basset Hound Rescue of Iowa and I like to help fellow homeless hounds. Two artist friends of HHBRI, magical painter Karin Smith and mosaic (mymom)person Linda Ferrell have joined forces to help us do this.
If you've ever wanted that one piece of Basset art that makes your neighbors jealous and your Basset friends envious, Hounds Haven Basset Hound Rescue humbly believes that THIS IS THAT PIECE! Up for raffle is a glorious mosaic art piece  "Bassets Are My Cuppa Tea" shadow box.  The one of a kind three dimensional mosaic art portion by Linda is an assemblage of vintage china, tiles, glass and metals in a wood shadow box frame which has been boooooootifully hand painted by Karin. The sides of the shadow box frame feature a Basset following the scent of coffee/tea with simple bliss.  You have to go see it! Numerous photos and additional details can be viewed on the Hounds Haven full web site. Go there please! Now.

RAFFLE WILL RUN FROM 10/15-10/31/16. Tickets are 1 for $5 or 6 for $25.
Tickets can be purchased via the PayPal button on the Hounds Haven main webpage or via snail mail.
FOR PAYPAL or snail mail options please VISIT OUR FULL (vs. mobile) WEBSITE PAGE for instructions. From the mobile site, go to the bottom of the page and click on full site.
houndshavenbassetrescue.com
ANY QUESTIONS or if you would like to receive all this information in an email, PLEASE EMAIL Jessie at houndshavenbassetrescue.com
Thank you very much!