[Dailydrool] Sardines & MertaLou

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Oct 19 05:43:02 PDT 2016

​This is MertaLou, Professional Lady Basset & Investigator *par excellence*
>From the desk of:

It has come to my attention here in the Office that the MotherPerson
drooled something about sardines which are tiny little.....fish? We are
talking about FISH?
Oh for heaven's sake. I thought it had something to do with the election or
--FISH? I mean, REALLY??

Ok let's see yes sardines would make a good pill pocket
(Note to self: Do Not Eat Sardines: They May Have Medication.)

Yes indeedy.
At any rate I am certain...well as certain as I can be which is maybe 80%.
Ok maybe 75%. That the MotherPerson meant no harm with her crack about dog
breath (she should speak!) (I mean in the morning--whoa!) We dogs go out
and chew on grass in the morning perhaps she should as well..

Cuddles and good thoughts to all, hugs to the family of K. Geo. Grunt.

MertaLou, Professional Lady Basset

bgszap2 at gmail.com