[Dailydrool] Pee Smell and Germs

Marilyn Briggs via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Oct 20 14:05:54 PDT 2016

Ann, a kennel owner told me to use Listerine on my concrete and hard floors. (One of mine was peeing in on the concrete by my basement entrance and it smelled horrible in the summer heat.) I mixed generic with water. And I use the gold or clear. Obviously, the blue would be a mistake. I admit I have progressed to pouring Listerine water on carpet pee spots, letting it sit a few minutes, blotting up with a towel and then use KOE in my carpet machine. Seems to work.

Fred marks sometimes, but always seems to be a different spot. So I haven't really out foxed him.

Marilyn Briggs
marbriggs at comcast.net