[Dailydrool] My Friend, King George.

Dawn Van Keuren via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Oct 21 10:09:14 PDT 2016

Auntie Feyfey- Are you laughing or crying? I am not sure.  Both? Who is there? King George? His slave texted he was on his way. I am stunned, I just had a good sniffy with him, last Month. His human drove him from Texas to Maryland for the Ramble. He likes to travel....this was a really long trip up to the bridge. You are glad to, finally, sniff him in pawson. He tried to see you........he read about you when he was a young Drooler. 'Cept his first trip to NJ was 6 months after you went to the bridge on Howloween 2003.  He came to match his extra long ears up with King Queen da Moose. Over the years, he knew all my houndie friends and family. I still lived with the breeder hounds when he became King George, but Momcakes was there....and King George was there when I became Queen in 2010. We sniffed at lots of waddles in lots of places and were each other's secret pawtners in different years. My human keeps sniveling cause she loved King Georgie. She was so happy when he went to the Suncoast Waddle in Flawda in 2015! She had this habit of just grabbing him and taking pictures with him.......he told me she was a little crazy, but usually had a cookie and pets for him so he put up with it. We have coordinating strollers for long walks. His was airconditioned!

King George was a rockstar basset and the red carpet was rolled out for him....so many wanted to greet him, including Auntie Feyfey, but everybody had to wait for not exactly Queen Pw. Annie and King BobdawG to see their friend. Momcakes and Nudgie and King Caruso and Queen Olive came running. King George has been a Drooler forever, traveled extensively and raised a Nickzillion dollars for homeless hounds. Come to think of it, Auntie Feyfey said King Nick came a running. Nudgie and Newman and Taco Bell want to see him. Melba Toast wanted in. The buffet is in a full swing pawty, everybody wants to have a sniffy wit King George, Georgie.....and he isn't even grumping at anybody. Even some of the kitchen beagles came out to say hello. He stayed with the Bounders in Florida and they know him.  A big old Texas barbeque is flying through the air.

Caruso has the telescope ready to check on Auntie Kay. Above all else, King George loved his she slave.

Sometimes when a houndie goes to see Feyfey, the sentence is, "My friend's basset passed." Sometimes it is, "My friend, so and so the basset, passed." George was the latter. He was our friend and everybody's friend.

Woof, bye-bye, Georgie, my King, my friend.

Pawtunia