[Dailydrool] Shark attack!!! (it's not a scary story)

Julie Canny via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Oct 29 05:59:04 PDT 2016

Miss Mulligan just loves walking down to the river behind our house.  She
loves to eat the seaweed, roll in dead fish and get lost in the marshes
(previous story).  The other evening she and her dad slave went for a walk
to the beach.  She "landed" a shark. Well... it was a baby shark and
well... it was a *dead *baby shark.  It was a SHARK and she brought it
home.  Home is on land and therefore, she "landed" a shark.   I could not
believe how proud she looked carrying her prize up the street.

She wanted to play with the shark.  She talked to it (or rather barked
loudly at it - non stop) and it would not respond.  When Guinness decided
he wanted to play with the shark too, the dad slave had to retrieve it for
a safe burial some place well away from the hounds.

Sigh.... getting ready for a party at the house and she decides to bring a
dead fish......