[Dailydrool] Why it would be good to have a Go Pro

Val lbrewerzwick via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Oct 30 16:05:41 PDT 2016

We are perplexed and bewildered.  Our pit mix, Ipo, has discovered a secret way out of our entirely fenced yard and we can't find it.  We have raised the height of the fence at the gate by two feet in case she was going over it.  and we have secured the bottom of the chain-link fence with additional stakes in case she was pushing under it.  There are no holes in the yard.  If we go out in the yard with her (which we now have to do, and we have blocked doggie door access for all of the dogs), Ipo just smiles and does not show us how she escapes.  THe basset hounds are not getting out.  Now I am wondering if Ipo  is climbing a tree by the fence and jumping over.  I wish we had a Go Pro to attach to her collar or security cameras in the yard, but we don't.  I don't think Ipo flies.  Life was easier with just bassets. Who could ever imagine hearing that phrase?

Val (mystified), Mila (I know but I won't tell), Mariah (I know too--it must have something to do with long legs or I'd be out and about too), and Ipo (ha ha ha. I do love terrorizing the neighborhood chickens and cats.). Vlbzwick at yahoo.com