[Dailydrool] Dear Snoopy

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Sep 1 00:01:48 PDT 2016

​From the Desk of MertaLou,
Professional Lady Basset:

Well Snoopy now it has happened and what your MotherPerson had has now
struck us and the MotherPerson has bags all over the place half full of
clothes and electronics and she is making plans to run away without us
without even the Black Dog who is hiding in his crate sobbing.

This is just not right. Whatever it is she is up to we should go to make
sure she behaves. I know what these Motherpeople are like once they are
away from home and the stabilizing influence of we Hounds. They run in the
streets and they cuddle other Hounds and make sillies of themselves.

Conley says this MotherPerson goes and plays with some kind of giant
dog-like animal that you can sit on (not we of course but her) only she
does not she just hangs around and points the black box at them and makes
images.
At any rate it is inexcusable and wrong and thank goodness for nice normal
humans like Mr.Biskit who is still here and likes to cuddle.
Humf I think I might not care if she stayed away a long long long time like
maybe two days! So there.
Snoopy this is your fault.

LOve and Cuddles to those left behind by the Traveling MotherPersons,
MertaLou, Professional Lady Basset