[Dailydrool] Fun Indoors

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Sep 3 02:54:48 PDT 2016

>From the Desk of Merta Lou, Professional Lady Basset,

Oh Mariah what fun! How clever of you to re-decorate while your keeper was
in her room playing in the cloth! I have tried several times to redecorate
here but to no avail, they simply refuse to see the beauty in colored
papers and other unique decorative choices.
My favorite choice right now is a pale Hooker's green material which
someone hid inside a chair. I have made a tiny hole in the side of the arm
through which I can extract small amounts of this material which I then
place decoratively about the room with scattered bits of brightly colored
newspaper. The effect is quite stunning.

Keep up the attempts to educate. Mariah your Person is an artist so there
is always hope! They seem to have an appreciation for our efforts that they
try hard to hide, sometimes even pretending to be angry and exasperated but
if you study their facial expressions you may find a glimmer of approval of
your decorative skills.

Good Luck, Mariah!
Fondly,
MertaLou, Professional Lady Basset