[Dailydrool] Wolves at the dog park

Dale via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Sep 3 18:59:31 PDT 2016

Hi it's Dale

Having a wolf as a per is illegal in California and s people sometimes call them husky or talk about % but please there is a big difference between a wolf and a husky and most dog pole and see and sense it

Val I believe you are remembering snoopy as he will NOT tolerate a wold he charges bays and snaps he does everything in his power to drive t way and there is no reasoning with him.

There was a woman who had two wives who brought them to the dog park which was a very unpopular idea as there had been a number of fights and vet bills and so on. Some dogs didn't care. My lab Cyrus didn't care about the wolves. But snoopy wasn't the only one to the point where the lady would walk her two wolves slowly past the park to see if any dog there went nuts and if there were ok she would release her wolves else not.

I don't understand having wolves as pets they are not domesticated like dogs and I don't think it's wise but that is just my opinion and worth what you paid for it

Dale aka the clueless momPerson who is called that for a reason.

Sent from my iPad