[Dailydrool] Humf

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Sep 5 14:54:25 PDT 2016

​From the Desk of
MertaLou,Professional Lady Basset

wwell so she finally decided to come home! And did she stink! Well not She
exactly but this one pair of shoes smelled
just............very.....exotic....not sure what it was, kind of grassy,
kind of sweaty, kind of big, kind of exciteable...
Doc took one whif and headed for his crate.
Conley says he has smelt it before and is it Horse.

Well I don't know what a horse has that we don't.

I don't know exactly what a horse is. But I am pretty sure they haven't
much to offer in the way of cuddles and watching the house at night.
Yeah I'd like to see one go after that woodchunk the way Conley and I went
after it last night when She was gone. Boy we almost had it we did! And
then the FatherPerson took us in. Right on top of it and just because it
was 4 in the morning we had to go in. Really!
Anyway She is back and I guess I kind of lost it with everyone shouting and
leaping and wagging and I kind of did too but I didn't mean it.

Love and Cuddles to those who need it
MertaLou, Professional Lady Basset