[Dailydrool] the Harris family

Donna Lindy via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Sep 8 07:20:27 PDT 2016

A few weeks ago I requested cards for Michele and Steve
Harris - Steve was in a spinal cord rehab with a spinal
cord injury.  Michele asked me to post a huge thank you
to everyone who sent cards  - Steve posted a picture of
the cards and hound pics he received on Facebook so if
you want to see it, email me and I’ll copy it and send it to you.

Also several people sent packages to Michele and
Steve and Norma, their basset hound, and she said
it helped them tremendously so thank you to those
who did that for them, too.

Steve has had a huge change in his life as has Michele.
Yesterday he went home from the rehab which he said
was both exciting and terrifying. The last few weeks
they have had to make changes in their house and so
many other things that go along with his situation. And
Michele has been terribly busy, too, with a lot classes
and sessions about their new lifestyle as well as working.

If you’d like their home address to send them a
card of encouragement, email me off list. And
someone remind me to add them to the howliday card
list (Kacy!).

Thanks,

Donna, drool fueler for Sunny and Maggie
dlindy at mac.com