[Dailydrool] Sleuthing

Val lbrewerzwick via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Sep 13 14:45:27 PDT 2016

Awhile back I wrote about how some un-named hounds had demolished the memory foam topper on our bed on a rainy day. Today one of the un-named culprits was identified positively. We were at the dogpark with the girls and out of one dog came the most enormous, horrifying electric green spongy poop. Culprit, thy name is....Ipo! (Surprised you, didn't I? Usually the culprit is Mariah, who I suspect aided in the demolition but did not eat the results).

One of the other dogpark attendees, who was there with her five dogs, shared that when one dog is pooping in the house but she doesn't know which one, she has a sure fire way of identifying the culprit. Every other day she puts cooked corn in the food of just one dog, moving sequentially down the line. when corn shows up in the unwanted house droppings, she can then identify the culprit.  Don't know what would work to differentially color puddles. HMm.

Val vlbzwick at yahoo.com. With Mila, Mariah, and Ipo