[Dailydrool] Repawrt to Reggie

Jacquelynn Chazey via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Sep 18 18:29:43 PDT 2016

My beloved Nigel had this when he was 7 mo. old.  I opted to do the
surgery, and he needed both elbows done.  I was confused and afraid, but
long ago another drool member encouraged me to do it because she opted out
and her dog suffered with arthritis in old age.  Nigel is now 13 plus, and
he had a lot of arthritis still.  Go with your gut.  I think, given a do
over, I would not do it.  Our guys are mutants, dwarfs.  Please don't blame
me if you chose wrong and your decision goes bad, just saying.

Prayers for you Reggie,

Jackie