[Dailydrool] 2 year pocket planners

Angelika via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Sep 24 08:33:55 PDT 2016

Pocket planners- it's that time of year. For those of you that aren't familiar with them- they are slightly larger than a check book, and have a sturdy vinyl cover. I print whatever you want on the front and back of the calendar. Cost is $11 and includes postage. You will need to email me a picture or tell me what phrase to add ( wide images work best). I have plenty of clip art pictures to use if you don't have anything. They are 2 year planners 2017-2018. There is enough sp...ace to write in for daily needs. I need to know who wants them so I can order enough. I will have them done and mailed to you by the first week in November. my email is angelikabrn at hotmail.com<mailto:angelikabrn at hotmail.com>
If you want to see pictures of them, please send me an email.
$ goes to Droopy Basset rescue

Angelika
angelikabrn at hotmail.com