[Dailydrool] Gracie and Chunky

Dawn Van Keuren via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Sep 28 13:47:16 PDT 2016

Dear Gracie-

I am very pleased you will be in the calendar to help Seniorhoundsabound's Bounders. I have second hand sniffed them and they are, with one bitchy exception, very nice. I can use that word cause I am woofing about a girl hound. You done good!! Now about Mr. Snoopy (Pawtunia bats eyelashes.) Mr. Snoopy knows that Chunkypuppy is my very own son and King. Hard to think he is senior nuff to be in the calendar, but I guess he is.  Don't blame Snoopy.....he done good, helped my puppy and will get tasty fudge for the slaves in return. Marilynslave is the original Drool fudge lady and it has been a long time since she cracked out the fudge makin stuff. ....and a little thievery never hurt anybody. Hehehe.

Snoopy! Good job. You handsome hound.

Pawtunia