[Dailydrool] Sir Winston

Ron Buries via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Sep 21 10:54:26 PDT 2016

Hi all on the dool. Hope all of the drool are well and our hounds are well. Winston and family have been adjusting well to each other. A few things need to be worked out. He still thinks my aunts little toy poodle is this play toy. Also mom is not really happy about him getting on the couch and chair. We have started obedience school and he's doing pretty doggone good. Was looking to purchase pet insurance for this guy and was wondering if any on the drool has any experience with some of the insurance companies. I have contacted a few, one was Pet first and nationwide and they seem to be pretty upfront about their costs. A week or 10 days ago I found out that when Winston was being neutered they had a problem with bruising on his incision. They ran some test and found out that he has von Willebrand disease. He's in the 47 range which is abnormal, However I talked to his vet and the vet said that that would not be an issue for most things. I did inform the insurance companies that he had that disease and of course he would not be covered. that would be excluded.they said everything else would still be covered. So I am thinking of getting the insurance because I know Bassets and from my past experience I know they can be costly. So Any advice from the Drool family would be helpfulhelpful.
Sent from my iPhone