[Dailydrool] ditto to Bill's post

Jacquelynn Chazey via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Apr 11 18:21:39 PDT 2017

I regard this venue to be my personal favorite for basset chat.

I am so glad that Bill and I became cyber friends because of the Daily
Drool.  He is a very good friend, and he is very important to me.

I prefer not to speak about things on Facebook, so that is not an issue
with me.  I prefer this list.

I am a little overwhelmed right now, however, with the slow then sudden
then slow then sudden decline of Colette.  I am on edge about her well
being.

Nigel, her biological sibling is also frail, but has rebounded better than
she, but he has taken to peeing every where without regard.  I am giving
him a pass due to his age, and I am on high alert to his movements.  If he
moves, I move, and I take him outside.

All hounds are stable right now.  All have vet visits next week.

I have enjoyed having 8 bassets, almost all raised from puppies, and it has
been a blessed life.

This is the end game...  not saying this in a negative way, and I really
knew it would happen that as soon as they arrived, in parallel due time
they would leave.

My heart aches, but I know I am doing all the best I can for them, so be it.

Healing drool to all in need.

Jackie, Nigel, Colette, and Little Nikki