[Dailydrool] Harumph.

Mary Wilson via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Apr 12 13:53:03 PDT 2017

Miss Paddi B Basset, of the Underfoot Bassets, ruler of all she surveys and
much that she does not, does not agree with Ms. Merta Lou Basset,
Professional Lady Basset.

With respect, no puppy on the earth could possible be as interesting as
Miss Paddi B Basset. She is Absolutely Convinced Of This Point -- so much
so that even though I am away from home at the moment (for a week, having
abandoned my basset, a grievous sin for which I am prepared to pay), I feel
confident pawing in on her behalf.

But I do love Drool messages, too. Paddi tells me I should write about her
exploits more.

Mary
for Paddi B Basset, and Simba the spectacular foster failure (now into 2.5
years of his 2 week stay)