[Dailydrool] POSTING from Montana.....a Mt. moment

Leslie via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Apr 14 10:06:08 PDT 2017

Woke up this morning to see Grandpa ATB...Brutus...on the DD calendar.
For sure wanted to thank for the sentimental privilege of having today
to show you how darling and precious this ole guy here was in his later
years living here with us. He is pictured in the lobby 2 of our Basset
Rescue Shelter and it is so special to see him on the calendar.  Memory
fades but I know Marg. or Donna or .....pls forgive ...I hope you did
receive a huge thankyou last year when you notified us that he was given
a date.   I still catch myself once in a while calling his name.  Guess
that is normal when you have a rescue for lots of years.

Molly is still up for adoption and I will be updating pictures and bio
to show just how special a little basset mix girl she is. Lady, the
beagle we were helping get re homed.......as a courtesy listing:  she is
now adopted into a great home in Washington.

The Daily Drool is still one of my most favorite places to read along
with a good cup of black coffee....not every morning lately but I sure
try.     Sending healing drool to each of you in need and pls know how
much we care about each and every one of you folks out there who take
the time to love a hound.........and any dog or animal.
bassetrescuemt at gmail.com

sincerely, Leslie Ames

--
Basset Rescue of Montana
Leslie Ames - President & Shelter Manager