[Dailydrool] It's us Rowdy and Rukus!

Kay Jordan via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Apr 15 19:40:31 PDT 2017

Hi Drool people!

We are Rowdy and Rukus!! We are new around here. We are twins from Texas
and we came to live with Jasmine Annie and her pack a couple of months ago.
She is King George's little sister. She says that makes us his little
brudders even if he is ATB. Mom sometimes cries and says she loves us but
we make her miss him so much more cause she wishes he was still with us.
She says she think George and Lucy handpicked up and sent us to momma.

We are 11 months old and daddy named us. I like to raise a rukus and ROwdy
loves to be rowdy. It gets pretty loud around here. Rowdy likes to chew on
wood and I like to chew up everything. I have chewed up daddys slippers,
some boots, his remote. We like to get in the trash. We like We like to
steal momma's shoes when she isn't looking. She says "Where are my
shoes!!??" or she says "STOP Drop that" and she really likes to say "Don't
eat that!". She says we are really very good except for the eating and
chewing everything.

We are Tri colored boys. We like hugs, we like wrestling, we like cookies.
Momma gives us bye bye cookies and breakfast and momma is home cookies and
dinner. She is a good cooker. Momma likes to kiss us and hug us. Jasmine
used to like to growl at us but she plays with us when she thinks on one is
looking.

We better go dig a hole. Momma says to send everyone drool. We can drool
pretty good. Thanks for letting us join in on the fun.

Rowdy and Rukus
georgeegrunt at gmail.com