[Dailydrool] Allo allo allo

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Apr 16 11:46:21 PDT 2017

This is the one and only MS MERTALOU wishing everbunny a wonderful Easier
Sunnyday! May everything be easier and sunnier for the rest of the year.
I personally am taking it easier than usual since the Mother is cooking
(!!) (I wonder what THAT means?) and the FatherPerson is not sitting in our
chair so I have it.
Mr. Conley is being easier because I think he had one of his Easy pills
this morning. Doc seems to think Something Is Going On and Conley agrees
but is too sleepy to care.
I do not know what it could be. Conley mumbled something about two leggers
but I don't see any.
LAst night a dog came to the gate to talk to Doc but he was rude and the
dog left. Everyone was upset but I saw him out of the window and bayed at
him
"Hellooo handsome!" but he was freaked. He is not as cute as Dexter the
Therapy Dog but he was here.
I have to go now the neighbors are barbequing in the front yard (theirs)
and I have to look out the window in a pathetic manner.
Have a wonderful Easier Sunnyday!
Love & Cuddles,
Merta Lou, Professional Lady Basset

bgszap2 at gmail.com