[Dailydrool] Negativity as opposed to discussion.

Dawn Van Keuren via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Apr 16 14:22:55 PDT 2017

The suggestion that the current moderators are better than our founding houndslave is insulting to Nancy Gallagher. Who created and ran the Drool single handedly starting over 20 years ago. Nancy had very specific rules that prohibited flaming other people but well fostered open discussion. Which sometimes included disagreements. One person mentioned liked to start discussion that could become heated and then left the list when folks dared disagree with him. His loss.

I remain forever grateful to Nancy for changing my life in April 1996 and also appreciate those who took over when she was done.

Dawn