[Dailydrool] Drool advice to the rescue

Ann Hefner via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Apr 19 15:46:14 PDT 2017

Jackie, you nailed it. We've been trying to figure out what is wrong with
Lacy. OMG it's the Proin. I had no idea. We thought she had dementia,
possible cushings. When I saw your post I looked up side effects of Proin.
She has all the side effects. Restlessness, irritability, aggressiveness.
She's been wandering during the night and day. We have cameras. I don't know
when she sleeps. She's been excessively licking her paws, which Wilma did
when she was diagnosed with Cushings. I get so frustrated with the docs.
Sometimes, they just miss it. We have been so happy she hasn't had any
accidents in the house for so long, but I will cut back on the proin.

Once again we turn to the Drool to solve another mystery.

Ann

anniebh at acsol.net