[Dailydrool] We Have Adventure

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Apr 21 01:32:32 PDT 2017

Well hello this is MertaLou, Professional Lady Basset and  Explorer
an Conley
And we had an ADVENTURE! We did. Yes we did. Yesterday it was in the late
afternoon.
The Mother Person left the house in a snit because the thing they use to
"go outside" in would not work and she was going to get something to make
it work and the DadPerson,
He sneezin
Yes Well beset by allergies he had fallen very asleep

An the gate fell.

Yes yes it did when the MPerson slammed the door the gate at the foot of
the tower fell and the ladder to the Magic Tower was-------open.

The gate felled. Thats what she means. The gate at the stairs upstairs to
the upperstairs fell and I, Conley, I LOVE the upperstairs and I love going
up the upperstairs so high so high the highest dog around so to speak not
that kind of high but really truly higher than tall Doc who is afraid of
the stairs silly dog but I, Conley, I love the upstairs and up we went me
and MertaLou over the falled gate and hup hup up the stairs into the

Magic Tower into the Magic Tower and so much to see and do!!! We were up
there until we heard the door open and then we rushed down to tell her of
out adventures, we were so happy it was so exciting all kinds of smells and
things from long ago, so many old dog smells and people smells and so many
boxes to look in and...she just stared and then set the gate up so maybe we
can go up into the Magic Tower again sometime soon!
We had a blast.
Yes we did together me and Conley we had an ADVENTURE!
We did an then we ate. Perfect day.

Love and Cuddles and Drool to all in need
Merta Lou, Professional Lady Basset and Explorer
an Cnly.

bgszap2 at gmail.com