[Dailydrool] Gentle Reminder

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Apr 22 08:01:10 PDT 2017

The Mods wish to remind everyone that there is a limit to what can be put
out in one email and so now and then we may ask you to re-write and divide
a post into two parts. This is just so the whole email may be sent.
Also please do not just tap REPLY and write: your post will be too long and
we will ask you to remove the original post from your email and re-send.
One more: please  put your email address at the end of your post so we all
know who is sending  so that Droolers can respond.
Thank you all for your patience.

Moderators