[Dailydrool] You won't believe it!

K. Green via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Apr 24 16:07:07 PDT 2017

Oh my gosh! You'll never believe it! Get this!!
First they give us nothing for Easterday and then they just up and leave
for Mexico - without US!! Yep, it happened.

They kissed us goodbye and said they'd be right back.
They always say that.
80% of the time its a lie!
Whether they leave for the day to go to their so-called job, or they leave
for the weekend to go to Mexico. It's as if they think we don't know the
difference between 5 minutes, 5 hours and 5 days.

Well anyway, these guys came and stayed with us for the weekend. They fed
us. They told us how cute we were. We acted like no one ever pets us, so
they made sure to give us all the loving.

Then last night, who decides to come waltzing in as if they own the place?
Yep, you guessed it. These dang slaves of ours! They didn't bring us
sombreros or quesadillas or nothing.

Lucky for them, we let them in. And then kindly we allowed them to feed us
and pet us and pretend like we are their pets.

They don't know when, and they don't know how. But they'll pay. I can
promise you that.

Drool on - love always,
Cowboy and Rupert

greenlikethecolor at gmail.com