[Dailydrool] Paisley Checking In

Val Strand via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Apr 25 19:11:09 PDT 2017

Hi All,

Paisley here, just checking in to give aroos to those that need it and see what trouble some of my hero bassets are causing. Merta Lou is a real hero or I guess heroine of mine. She definitely has bassitude just like me. We have a friends dog staying with us while her mom person is in the hospital waiting for her bone marrow transplant. I think that sounds like something good to eat, but my mom says that is not the case. Any way the visitor dog wants to play with my lab sister and I just can’t let that happen. I don’t start a fight, I just bark and bark telling them to stop playing. I just get yelled at to shut up, nobody understands me, I’m just guarding my sister. Got into the bathroom wastebasket looking for something tasty and got yelled at for that too. I just can’t win.