[Dailydrool] Cyber trip to London

Sally King via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Apr 26 00:09:05 PDT 2017

Hello Droolers. This is Younger Clara. I don't get to paw in often, but I have read about Drool Cyber Trips and I wondered if any of you houndies fancied  a virtual trip to London?
We could have exclusive access to the Houses of Pawliament where my slave earns our cookie money, a trip to see the beefeaters at the Tower of London and pop into the Ritz for a tea Pawty.
We may think of more places too. Anyone wanting to sign up for this Drool adventure must do so by Sunday, when the plane is due to land at Heathrow.

Younger Clara, with Rolph and Sally, UK

Sent from my iPhone