[Dailydrool] Trip to London -- and a side trip to see Morse?

Elizabeth Hinchliffe via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Apr 26 09:25:01 PDT 2017

What a wonderful idea!  I wish the slaves could go, too ... but then we'd spoil the houndies' fun.

(Special meaning for me, because I lived and worked (also in Pawliament, Sally!) in London, and loved it.)

Maybe the tour could take a day trip into the countryside to visit the glorious Morse?  Wouldn't that be fun -- he could take them to his favorite pub for treats, and  to his favorite beach to roll in the delicious smelling dead fish.

Could houndies ATB take part as planners or overseers or guardian angels?  Duchess ATB would have loved this trip.

Have fun everybody!  Can't wait to read the repawts!

Love,
Beth H.