[Dailydrool] 2018 Senior Basset calendar contest kick off!

wen via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Aug 1 02:48:51 PDT 2017

Hi Droolers!

We are excited to announce that entry time is here for the 2018 Senior
Basset calendar contest!

Contestants earn their month but getting votes from friends, neighbors,
admirers, and then whoever ends up with the most votes will have their

Beautiful face on one of the months of 2018.  Votes are $1 each, which all
go to help the old ones at Senior Houndsabound.

This is our biggest fundraiser of the year.

If you would love to enter your senior, just email me at wprince1 at cfl.rr.com
<mailto:wprince1 at cfl.rr.com>

I will need 1 high resolution photo, and a bio for each contestant.

Voting starts on Sept 1!

Thanks and drool to all

Wen and the Bounders

houndsabound at cfl.rr.com