[Dailydrool] Pw. Rolph

Dawn Van Keuren via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Aug 4 14:53:45 PDT 2017

Rolph!! I knew I liked you! My counter part on the other side of the big water! I fooled the slaves who thought I was leaving last February......the vet actually kinda suggested it....but I am taking my goals a little at a time. First my 13th birthday, then my pawction for Slobberfest, then to make it to the end of July. That made me older than Feyfey when she left. I'm currently working toward the Beagle Picnic in September. Travelling is harder than it used to be, but I can still go there.

Pick some little goals and keep adding. Maybe we will both waddle on to 14!

Pawtunia