[Dailydrool] Mom's Home

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Aug 5 05:53:52 PDT 2017

>From the Desk
This is MertaLou and she came back she came back. I mean not that we care.
I mean she abandoned us so we learned to be with Mr Biskit and so when SHE
came back we all greeted her yes we did and but then Mr. Doc he said a cool
hello and walked away and didnt say much to her for awhile because she made
him sad and scared and he even got sickish and now here she was again like
nothing happent. And Mr Doc he said oh no you don't get off THAT easy.
But later he made a mistake and walked away when SHE said for him to get in
his crate and whoops he forgot that when she tell us something like that
she mean it and you don't walk away I, MertaLou, Professional Lady Basset
know this for a FACT. And now so does Mr. Doc again. And he decided she was
ok anyway and he was really happy she was home.
So just before she came home Mr.Doc and Conley had a terrible fight in
which the only one to be bloodied was Mr.Biskit but the Boys are back to
"getting along" even if it is pretty tense.
So we are all trying to get back to "normal" I guess it is going to take
awhile for everyone, even we Houndies.(Is it "we" or "Us" Houndies?)
MomPerson would like to thank each and everyone for the support and kind
thoughts and you know who you are. We are eternally grateful.
Love and Cuddles
Merta Lou, Professional Lady Basset

bgszap2 at gmail.com