[Dailydrool] Sir Winston's Birthday

Ron Buries via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Aug 14 07:57:43 PDT 2017

Today is a special day in our house.We will be celebrating Sir Winston’s birthday! Last year this bouncy lovable fur babe was given up by his
family on his birthday. to Basset Hound Rescue of Southern California. As a volunteer  for BHRSC I and other volunteers would walk these beautiful
hounds as they went through the process of adoption. When I first met this little guy he just melted my heart. 10 days later I adopted this little guy and what an adventure it has been.  Obedience school, daily walks in our park playing fetch in our backyard,counter surfing, basset 500 through the house.
Oh yes I almost forgot, chewing up his new mommies glasses! Couldn’t see or read anything for a week while her new glasses were processed.
He is a total love bug. Loves to hop into your lap and just cuddle. So today  is your day.Winston treats galore extra walks in the park and lots of love to a wonderful little guy who has brought so much joy to our family

!